Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Poem for National Holiday Irreechaa

by Gedewon Bussery| October 5, 2013
It is simply astounding; it is gripping; it is ground breaking for our cultural and spiritual resurrection and it is an Oromo future . I am elated and very jubilant and happy. I wish I had been there with my great Oromo people while they were celebrating their traditional irreecha and Praising All Mighty Waaqaa. This day attests that the Oromo people have been praising one Waaqaa way back before the Greeks and Romans. I hope this is a historical redemption for Oromo people and the whole of humanity and Africans. Jupiter and Venus and other gods and goddesses must be envying our Waqqaa- an Oromo omniscient omnipotent and Alfa Omega
Wanaque keennaa Oromiyyaa hooffoolchii!! Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment